Friday, October 12, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week and that you'll have a fantastic weekend! I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk like I do every Friday to share my fab five for the week.

1. I visited Brookgreen Gardens in South Carolina on Sunday. This is my favorite photo from that day.


















2. I discovered a butterfly garden at Brookgreen and snapped this shot.








 
3. I picked up the the Gap's perfect dot oxford shirt. Totally loving this polka dot trend.













3. This week I've been listening to the new Matchbox Twenty album "North". Love it.











4. It's been a decade since No Doubt's last album. Their new album "Push and Shove"is more grown up and I love it.





1 comment:

  1. The scenery is beautiful. I love Rob Thomas so much, that when I was expecting my daughter I told my husband we would name the baby (if it was a boy) Rob Thomas- which my husband's first name is Robert, so he was for it. I can't wait to get this c.d.! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete