Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Bucket List

At the age of 46 I can say that I've lived a very full life, but there are still things that I'd like to experience in this lifetime. I got to thinking about my bucket list today and decided to write it down. Off the top of my head, here are ten things that I still have yet to do.
  1. Go to Italy with my husband.
  2. Go on a photography safari with my husband.
  3. Learn Italian.
  4. Spend a winter weekend in a log cabin with my husband.
  5. Go to a Patriots football game.
  6. Go to a NASCAR race.
  7. Go to a hot air balloon festival.
  8. Go to Spain with my husband.
  9. Ski a blue slope and not a green. Seriously.
  10. Own and drive a motorcycle like this one.

    What's on your bucket list?

1 comment:

  1. Nice B.L. darling! I should definitely make one, for sure. It would include serious travelling, becoming a mum and writing books! XOXO

    ReplyDelete