Friday, September 21, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday! I've had such a great week I almost hate for it to end. I've also had more than five things that made this week special, but here are the top five. Have a great weekend everyone!

1. I spent the weekend chasing Lauren. We spent some time at the  pool, the beach, and just running around the house.

2. It's been four long years since P!nk's last album; I couldn't wait until this week for the release of "The Truth About Love" and I wasn't disappointed.
3. My husband got me this adorable journal that I'm going to write my blog ideas in.

4. Jonnie and I went to Nikki's Restaurant and I got my favorite -"Sweet Potato Roll."






5. I went outlet shopping with my mother-in-law and she got me this adorable little bag from Kenneth Cole.

1 comment:

  1. Nice darling! Love the blog-ideas journal concept! I might need one too! Enjoy the weekend, darling! xoxo

    ReplyDelete