Saturday, August 18, 2012

What's In My Purse

Have you ever wondered what other women carry in their purses? What little secrets do they carry inside those fancy little bags of theirs anyway? I carry enough crap that no little purse will do, unless it's an event or date night and I limit myself to a clutch with the essentials - cell phone, driver's license, debit card, lipstick/lip gloss. Forget about my glasses, Jonnie will just have to read the menu for me. Here are the essentials you'll find in my every day bag .....









1. Jonnie got me this pink wallet from Harrods on one of his trips to London.
2. Ice Breakers Duo Fruit & Cool in Raspberry.
3. Pocket mirror
4. Essie nail polish in Secret Story for on the fly pedi's.
5. Mary Kay Satin Hands - this is the best hand cream EVER.
6. Prada Sunglasses that Jonnie bought me a few months ago - my favorite!
7. Revo Sunglasses - a girl needs options!
8. Chanel Extrait de Gloss in Rouge Allure.
9. Verizon Thunderbolt
10. Small tape measure for  measuring furniture, art, etc.
11. Guerlain Terracotta Gloss in Porto Azzuro; this indigo lip gloss actually goes on clear and the undetectable blue tint makes teeth look instantly brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment