Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fall Fashion for the Budgetista

With every new season new trends emerge and if you're a fashionista like me, it means spending money. You don't have to spend a lot of money to be trendy, however. Just choose a few a your favorite new trends, like this Fall's satchels, polka dots, oxfords, cat eye sunglasses and burgundy colors and you can use the pieces with your current wardrobe. If you're going to splurge on anything, I tell my daughters to always invest in a good handbag, shoes, and sunglasses. Take care of these key pieces and they will last you years. Here are a few pieces that I found at reasonable prices and a few key pieces that are an investment so you get the idea.


Fall Fashion for the Budgetista
J Crew long sweater
jcrew.com



Born wingtip shoes
nordstrom.com




Scarve
$12 - lindex.com



3 comments:

  1. I love the dotted sweater. Unfortunately, it's too expensive for me...I wish I could find a low-cost version of it! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mom, I love these! Of course, my favorite is the scarf! You made me fall madly in love with them 2 years ago, and I still can't resist them! P.S. We're going shopping when I come down to visit, right??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, heck yeah we're going shopping when you come down, are you kidding?!

    ReplyDelete